Frank Strategies: The Blog

Video: Highlights from the 9/12 Taxpayer Tea Party March on Washington

Here are some video highlights that I just shot at the big 9/12 Taxpayer Tea Party March in DC. Crowd estimates are varying widely, but it’s safe to say it’s by far the largest gathering of grassroots small-government folks I’ve ever seen in my 15+ years living in DC.

Not since I stood in line all night long on the Mall with tens of thousands of other proud Americans to view President Reagan’s casket in the Capitol’s Rotunda have I felt more hopeful that people on our side really care passionately about what happens in Washington.

Anyway, here’s the video. No swastikas, counter-protesters or profanity to edit out – it’s a very peaceful crowd full of proud, yet very concerned, Americans who are just exercising their First Amendment rights.

About these ads

9 Comments so far

Damn!

This is phenomenal!

I can’t quite express how I feel seeing all those people with common sense and a sense of, “I’ve had enough!“…

Comment by juandos

Thank you, great video! Looks as though it was a great day! My heart was with everyone there!!

Comment by Jane

I WAS THERE! IT WAS A JAW DROPPING EXPERIENCE TO SEE SO MANY (I DON’T CARE WAS PRESS SAY BUT THERE WAS OVER A MILLION I KNOW!!!) GATHER FOR THE SAME GREAT CAUSE WHICH IS “WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OBAMUNISM”…WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK BEFORE HE SUCCEEDS IN CHANGING IT TO A BANANA REPUBLIC…

Comment by Doug Rowell

I couldn’t go but this is the most wonderful video that I have ever seen. 2 million was the estimate by ABC.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, THE TROOPS, THE UNPAID FREEDOM FIGHTERS, AND JOE WILSON

Comment by Freckles

Great video. I’m posting it on my blog and throwing you a link. Thanks for putting this together.

Comment by K T Cat

LOOK AT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE STANDING UP FOR AMERICA. HEAR US ROAR

Comment by jeanette

Execellent video. I just wish the ‘heads up their butts’ liberal Main Stream Media could do such a great job of reporting what happened 9/12 in D.C. The MSM and Washington insider crowd just want to ‘dismiss’ this like they like to ‘dismiss’ so much other substantial push back from people with common sense and legitimate questions! Time for people to cancel their MSM subscriptions and move on to real journalism and factual reporting. “The truth is out there” and it is mostly on the internet! I also think we’re all disgusted with the recycled Obama promise and lie propaganda repeated ad nauseum by the MSM. Keep communicating the truth and blow out the rhetoric propaganda.

Comment by Walt Ely

My mother, sister, children and I (hubby had to work!) drove from Waxahachie, TX (near Dallas) to attend this event. Started out at 5 a.m. Thursday, 9/10 and got to D.C. evening of 9/11. 9/12 turned out to be an incredible experience for all of us. It was heartening to see soooooo many people. Crowd behavior was better than civil; there was no angry mob, rather a diverse gathering of friendly Americans who met together to have their collective voice heard. I think we got noticed!

Comment by Lisa

What an amazing day for me and my wife, and all of America. I was an amazing gathering of pro-America citizens truly concerned about the direction of this administration. Anywho… Frank, any chance you could produce a video of that day? I’d love to have a video keepsake of that day. Your 90 second video is cool, it’d be great if you’d have anything you took that day on a video for me to buy, even all the raw fottage.. Please let me know. Use my address used to make this comment. Thanks! Dan C.

Comment by navairdan